Office Hours :
Monday thru Friday
9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday
by Appointment Only
We welcome all applicants and support the precepts of equal access and 'Fair Housing.' Real-Time Leasing will not refuse access to any housing, accommodation, or other interest in property or otherwise discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, marital or familial status, physical or mental handicap, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin or sexual orientation. | |
TIPS ON SELECTING A COMPANY TO LEASE YOUR HOME
- They should know the rental market well enough to give you an accurate estimate of what your home will lease for.
- They should advertise your property in at least 10 different ways. The local newspaper is only one way to advertise your home for lease.
- They should have a system in place that gives immediate information when potential tenants call.
- They should guarantee the tenant for a specific amount of time.
- They should know how to structure a lease that is advantageous to the owner and fair to the tenant.
- They should be able to explain every paragraph on a lease and they should use professional lease forms. Lease forms that have been drawn by an attorney and promulgated by the Texas Association of Realtors.
- Additional forms used should be professionally established. More than just a lease is needed.
- They should provide follow up for the tenant after move-in. A specific program for this service is needed.
- They should be members of organizations that keep them informed of changes in the laws of property management and leasing. National Association of Residential Property Managers, Greater Dallas Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors.