Office Hours :
Monday thru Friday
9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday and Sunday
by Appointment Only
We welcome all applicants and support the precepts of equal access and 'Fair Housing.' Real-Time Leasing will not refuse access to any housing, accommodation, or other interest in property or otherwise discriminate against an applicant on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, marital or familial status, physical or mental handicap, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin or sexual orientation. | |
Among the complete program of management services provided to the individual real estate investor, Remarkable Property Management will:
- Collect tenant rents, including the coordination of late rent collection and representation at eviction hearings, if necessary
- Schedule and supervise maintenance and repairs, including "make-ready" prior to leasing
- Work in conjunction with homeowners association (in any) in assuring tenant compliance with association rules and regulations
- Provide complete booking services including deposit of rental and other income, payment of vendor and other invoices, and preparation of annual forms (1099 if needed)
- Produce comprehensive monthly financial report, including current month and year-to-date income statements and copies of all paid bills
- Handle emergency calls twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Market and lease property as described under Leasing Services
- Complete periodic market research to analyze rental rates of comparable area properties and implement rent increases, as warranted
Offered in conjunction with our property management services or on a separate "as needed" basis, our staff of licensed Real Estate Agents will:
- Market your property through local networks and publications
- Show your property days, evenings, and weekends to prospective tenants
- Carefully screen applicants' credit, criminal background, employment, and resident histories
- Prepare the lease for your new tenant, coordinate its execution (including new resident orientation), and collect security deposit and first month's rent.
Should you ever decide to sell your investment property or perhaps even purchase more, Remarkable Property Management offers complete brokerage services. Members of Multiple Listing Services throughout the state, our agents have a proven track record of prompt, successful sales in Texas.
Call Suzanne at 972-331-8911 or email her at Suzanne@TeamAthey.com for more information!